[Python-ideas] Show deprecation warnings in the interactive interpreter

Nathaniel Smith njs at pobox.com
Thu Feb 26 19:54:02 CET 2015

On Feb 26, 2015 9:33 AM, "Terry Reedy" <tjreedy at udel.edu> wrote:

> On 2/26/2015 11:15 AM, random832 at fastmail.us wrote:
>
>> Your argument seems to boil down to "no-one uses the prompt", so why not
>> just get rid of it?
>

> Mangling what people write beyond recognition does not help improve
python.

I understand it's frustrating when people write snarky one liners picking
on you, but having read all your comments here (and having tried and then
given up on replying to your last reply to me): if this is not an accurate
summary of what you're trying to argue, then I honestly have no idea what
you are trying to argue.

-n