[Python-ideas] Need help converting HTML doc to ReST

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 11:11:18 CET 2015

On 10 January 2015 at 04:35, Guido van Rossum <guido at python.org> wrote:
> Thank you so much!! It is already live on legacy.python.org/dev/peps/ (www
> seems to lag behind or require a manual kick).

I haven't dug into the details to confirm it yet (not enough
roundtuits), but my current theory for the lag with new PEPs is that
the 404 response is getting cached somewhere, and taking ~45 minutes
to expire. That theory came from a commit where I both updated an
existing PEP and added a new one, and the updates came through
quickly, but the new one took nearly an hour to become available.

Cheers,
Nick.