[Python-ideas] Better comand line version of python -c

Ed Kellett edk141 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 01:47:56 CET 2015

Okay, maybe "useless" is a bit much, but the cases where _ would be most
useful and those where you're likely to want to use iterators: you want to
avoid processing a whole pile of data again. Also, the interface more or
less has to make a choice between using iterators and lists, I think (at
least for the "map python over this input data" case) - so either the
default wouldn't work for large datasets, or _ wouldn't be useful.

Ed Kellett