[Python-ideas] Enabling access to the AST for Python code

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 12:08:26 CEST 2015

On 3 July 2015 at 10:55, Wes Turner <wes.turner at gmail.com> wrote:
> * MacroPy looks interesting
> * PonyORM -> SQLAlchemy

Wes, it would be helpful if you could provide some context and
rationale for links and cryptic bullet points when you post them,
rather than expecting us all to follow precisely how you believe they
relate to the topic of discussion.

In this particular case, I think I can *personally* guess what you
meant, but I'm also already familiar with all of the projects you
mentioned. For folks without that background, such brief notes are
going to be much harder to interpret :)

Cheers,
Nick.