[Python-ideas] A different format for PI?

Wes Turner wes.turner at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 03:18:17 CEST 2015

On Jul 23, 2015 1:52 PM, "Steven D'Aprano" <steve at pearwood.info> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 01:16:00PM -0500, Abe Dillon wrote:
> > Is there a forum or something similar related to python-ideas? If there
> > isn't, I think there should be.
>
> Do you mean a web forum? This is an email forum.
>
> No, there's no web forum yet, but at some time in the not-too-distant
> future, the Hyperkitty web interface to Mailman3 may be deployed. For
> now, it's email only.

How do I link this to "[Python-Dev] Devguide - Add Communications Quick
Start Section"?

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22%5BPython-Dev%5D+Devguide+-+Add+Communications+Quick+Start+Section%22

https://bugs.python.org/issue24682

https://startpage.com/do/search?q=site:mail.python.org+matrix+multiplication

> https://www.google.com.au/search?q=site:mail.python.org+compose+function
>
> plus Bing, Yahoo, etc.
>

> > and the digests I get are disorganized and difficult to follow.
>
> Then don't use digests.
>
> P.S. since you are using digests, if you reply, please:
>
> (1) change the subject line to something meaningful;
>
> (2) trim the quoted text. We don't need or want the *entire* digest of
> potentially dozens of irrelevant emails included in your reply.

In terms of q&a things to link to: Reddit, stack exchange, askbot/osqa,
google groups tags/labels/types

http://schema.org/Code

http://schema.org/Question

(Issue, tests, patch, docs, build, review)

http://schema.org/Code