[Python-ideas] Concurrency Modules

Paul Moore p.f.moore at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 14:18:08 CEST 2015

On 25 July 2015 at 18:37, Sven R. Kunze <srkunze at mail.de> wrote:
> Nice, that really clears it up for me. So, let's summarize what we have so
> far:

Just as a note - even given the various provisos and "it's not that
simple" comments that have been made, I found this table extremely
useful. Like any such high-level summary, I expect to have to take it
with a pinch of salt, but I don't see that as an issue - anyone who
doesn't fully appreciate that there are subtleties, probably wouldn't
read a longer explanation anyway.

So many thanks for taking the time to put this together (and for
continuing to improve it).

+1 on something like this ending up in the Python docs somewhere.
Paul