[Python-ideas] Additional datetime-like module

Mike Miller python-ideas at mgmiller.net
Wed Jul 29 10:38:43 CEST 2015

Right, I was thinking largely the same API for both, with subclasses of the
datetime objects with new behavior in the new module.

I suppose, that the opposite could be done as well, write a new module with the
new behavior, then replace datetime with a compatible api built from the new one
if it made sense.

-Mike