[Python-ideas] Problems with Python

Chris Barker chris.barker at noaa.gov
Fri May 8 22:39:57 CEST 2015

and if you are converting from MATLAB, then you probably are, and certainly
should, be using numpy, so the numpy list is good start:

http://www.numpy.org/

-Chris

On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 10:15 PM, Ben Finney <ben+python at benfinney.id.au>
wrote:

> Lesego Moloko <ernest.moloko at gmail.com>
> writes:
>
> > I am python novice and I am experiencing some problems with one of my
> > programs that I converted from Matlab to Python. Is this an
> > appropriate platform to ask such questions?
>
> If you're looking for a free-for-all discussion forum for Python
> programmers, see <URL:news:comp.lang.python>.
>
> If you're looking for a forum dedicated to teaching Python newcomers,
> see <URL:https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/tutor>.
>
> These and more Python community forums are documented at
> <URL:https://www.python.org/community/lists/>.
>
> Thanks for asking!
>
> --
>  \            “The whole area of [treating source code as intellectual |
>   `\    property] is almost assuring a customer that you are not going |
> _o__)               to do any innovation in the future.” —Gary Barnett |
> Ben Finney

Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker at noaa.gov