[Python-ideas] Function composition (was no subject)

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Sun May 10 11:04:21 CEST 2015

On Sun, May 10, 2015 at 01:18:02AM -0700, Andrew Barnert via Python-ideas wrote:
[...]

Not picking on Andrew specifically, but could folks please trim their
replies occasionally to keep the amount of quoted text manageable?

Andrew's post is about 10 pages of mostly-quoted text (depending on how
you count pages, mutt claims it's 14 but I think it means screenfuls, not
pages), and I'm seeing up to nine levels of quoting:

Thanks in advance.

--
Steve