[Python-ideas] Rosetta Code on Python.org site?

Steve Dower steve.dower at python.org
Thu Oct 15 15:19:27 CEST 2015

FWIW, that comment is from five years ago and was written by someone who claims to have been using Python far longer than that (and has enough contributions for that to be believable). It reads more to me like a preemptive apology to "The Haters" than a dismissal of Python 3.

I'm sure any contributor to the site can easily reword it to better reflect that not all examples are as terse as they could be if they avoided the 2/3 straddle.

Cheers,
Steve

Top-posted from my Windows Phone