[Python-ideas] NuGet/Chocolatey feed for releases

Wes Turner wes.turner at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 00:18:03 CEST 2015

* Do you have a chocolatey nuget build  script for [buildbot, jenkins]?
Written in Python?
  * https://www.python.org/dev/buildbot/
    * https://github.com/conda/conda-recipes/tree/master/python-2.7.8
    *
https://github.com/conda/conda-recipes/blob/master/python-3.5/meta.yaml

* A pkg repo maintainer could
   scrape/poll these
   * https://www.python.org/downloads/windows/
      * [ ] (schema.org RDFa/JSONLD for releases would be great)
* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NuGet
* http://docs.continuum.io/anaconda/install#windows-install (2.7, 3.4)
  * http://docs.continuum.io/anaconda/pkg-docs