[Python-ideas] From mailing list to GitHub issues

Arek Bulski arek.bulski at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 13:40:41 EDT 2016

Praise the guide! (Guido)

​GitHub issues are also delivered by email, with full post content. Guido
and others will be satisfied. And mailing lists also send you messages in
whatever freakin interface they provide it. And on my android gmail app it
aint pretty. Most of it is auto replies in plain text and replaying to a
particular thread is kinda impossible. I had to bring my laptop to reply to
this. As Donald pointed out, there are people who are not going to create
custom email processing toolchains. I am one of them. Moderation is not of
concern to me particularly but that is also an advantage.