[Python-ideas] From mailing list to GitHub issues

Arkadiusz Bulski arek.bulski at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 16:30:44 EDT 2016

„I think that just making it easier for new contributors
will not help with getting good and dedicated contributors.”

This is exactly what Donald was talking about. You are creating an obstacle course for people to go through before they can contribute anything. I totally agree that we need *good contributions* but making it harder does not help. Remember why what made python the best lang in the first place, ease of use…