[Python-ideas] From mailing list to GitHub issues

Arek Bulski arek.bulski at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 15:35:39 EDT 2016

As i think Donald pointed it out, it doesnt take a laptop to contribute.
Did you all notice that Guido replied from a phone?

Currently half of the mailing list mail is large auto quotes or subject
date info. Lines are never broken the way they should be. Who wants to keep
their mail toolchains, keep it. Dont make the rest of us put up with this
shit.

There is no definition of fails just As i dont have a definition of
consensus. People will stick to it or not. No voting, just participation.