[Python-ideas] real numbers with SI scale factors

Ken Kundert python-ideas at shalmirane.com
Mon Aug 29 23:19:20 EDT 2016

Nikolaus,
    I have belatedly realized that this kind of hyperbole is counter productive.
So let me back away from that statement and instead try to understand your
reasons for not liking the proposal.

Do you think there is no value to be able to naturally read and write numbers
with SI scale factors from Python? Or is your issue with something about my
proposal?

-Ken