[Python-ideas] A bit meta

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Wed Feb 17 14:34:06 EST 2016

All the owners on the list are too busy to drive this. You will need to
figure out what people who use email will gain/lose in terms of features.
You will also need to figure out hosting. It might be easiest to see if
Donald has specific tasks necessary to experiment with distutils-sig since
that is a smaller mailing list and if it's successful there then we can
consider a change here.