[Python-ideas] Exposing regular expression bytecode

Jonathan Goble jcgoble3 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 14:42:09 EST 2016

FWIW, I've decided to shelve this idea for the time being, at least,
as I've had some things come up unexpectedly that are going to eat
into my available time for the foreseeable future, so I no longer have
time to pursue this myself. (Suffice it to say that Real Life always
has crappy timing. :-P)

Maybe I'll have time to resurrect it in the future; in the meantime,
the issue on the bug tracker remains open in the event someone gets
bored and decides to take a crack at it.