[Python-ideas] Respectively and its unpacking sentence

Mirmojtaba Gharibi mojtaba.gharibi at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 04:24:52 EST 2016

Thanks everyone for your feedback.
I think I have a clearer look at it as a result.
It seems the most important feature is the vector operation aspect of it.
Also that magical behavior and the fact that $ or ;;; does not produce
types is troublesome.
Also, some of the other aspects such as
x,y = 1+2, 3+4
is already addressed by the above notation, so we're not gaining anything there.

I'll have some ideas to address the concerns and will post them later again.

Moj