[Python-ideas] Type hinting for path-related functions

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Tue May 17 01:09:33 EDT 2016

For the mailing list folks here's a draft of the promised blog post:
https://paper.dropbox.com/doc/Adding-type-annotations-for-PEP-519-SQuovLc1ZyrC4EEIkeVzE

Hopefully some of you can actually add comments in the sidebar (it
requires a Dropbox login).

I'll convert it to my usual Blogger format tomorrow.

--Guido

On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 9:08 PM, Guido van Rossum <guido at python.org> wrote:
> On its way. It's longer than I expected. Hopefully to be finished tomorrow...
>
> On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 1:48 PM, Brett Cannon <brett at python.org> wrote:

>>> I'll see if I can follow up on this idea. But if anyone else feels like
>>> blogging about this, please go ahead! If you post a link here I'll retweet.
>>

>> If you don't get to it then maybe I will in a blog post on PEP 519, but I
>> don't think I will be much faster than you for the foreseeable future. :)
>

> --

--Guido van Rossum (python.org/~guido)