[Python-ideas] Some food for thought here. (Just dashed this off from my phone)

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Fri May 20 20:40:43 EDT 2016

Guido van Rossum <guido at python.org> writes:

> PS. Next time even when you're on your mobile phone try replying to
> the existing thread. Your subject makes you look like you're a
> pointy-haired manager who barely knows how to use email on his phone.

Yes. Or someone who barely knows how to use online discussion forums
(such as this one).

If you need to “dash off” a reminder, send it to yourself as a prompt to
take the time later to compose a useful message in a thread.

--
 \       “Sunday School: A prison in which children do penance for the |
  `\              evil conscience of their parents.” —Henry L. Mencken |