[Python-ideas] Python Documentation

adil gourinda rikudou__sennin at live.com
Sun Nov 6 12:49:26 EST 2016

Hi

I am an amateur of computer programming and my ambition push me to choose a good programming language to begin with and I chose "Python" because it is an easy language and the documentation is free and complete.

For my learning I was based on your "Python Documentation" and one "Python Shell" to exercise what i learned.

I want to send you my notes ( and the way by which are noted ) and I wish you to use them to enhance the documentation. Because I am an amateur I don't have a strong base in programming so what is noted I found it easy to learn (I think everyone can do the same ) and what is not noted I had difficulty in learning it ( with ideas from other peoples we can make it easy to learn )

Thank you for accepting my offer and I wish I was helpful