[Python-ideas] Python Documentation

adil gourinda rikudou__sennin at live.com
Sat Nov 12 11:44:28 EST 2016

      I) Thank you for responding to my message because it makes me happy to
know that my message was read by your team.
      II) The “.okular” file is an archive made by “Okular software” and
contains the “PDF” file with its annotations. “https://okular.kde.org/” this is
the link to the software, I work with “openSUSE” “https://www.opensuse.org/”.
      III) For someone who wants to learn programming language and chose
“Python” to start with it, Having a good tutorial is a crucial moment.
      Me as an example, I don’t follow any study in informatics field so I
build my knowledge thanks to my efforts, In consequence I don’t have a strong
base in programming language. Even that I found some parts in “Python Language
Reference” and “Python library reference” easy to learn for someone like me.
      I suggest to aggregate those informations and add them to the “Python
tutorial” to build a strong introduction to your great language “Python”.