[Python-ideas] Decorator to avoid a mistake

Nick Timkovich prometheus235 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 17:49:37 EST 2016

I think you could implement this yourself with metaclasses and it wouldn't
have much (if any) performance hit per-call or per-instantiation (just a
bit slower when creating the class definition).

It's a bit heavy-handed-hand-holding–if you ask me–but if you want to do
it, the language gives you the ability.