[Python-ideas] Shuffled

Paul Moore p.f.moore at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 12:13:03 EDT 2016

On 8 September 2016 at 16:59, Arek Bulski <arek.bulski at gmail.com> wrote:
>> You've probably spent way more time debating shuffled here than you would
>> have needed to add a shuffled function to your test file.
>
> Another presupposition. I did add it to my utility. I am proposing to add
> this to the std library so that others dont have to.

OK, well (1) yet again you hadn't clarified that (it's not in the code
you provided a link to) and (2) you haven't found or provided any
evidence that anyone else needs it.

I'm not going to comment further on this thread. You've been advised
on what you'd need to do if you want to stand any chance of getting
the decision changed, and if you don't feel it's worthwhile to do so
that's fine.

Paul.