[Python-ideas] Add an UML class diagram to the collections.abc module documentation

Yahya Abou 'Imran yahya-abou-imran at protonmail.com
Sat Dec 30 19:27:34 EST 2017

> A. Width restrictions suggest making the async branches a separate diagram.

I was thinking about it... Maybe Hashable and Callable could also be removed, since they are standalone ABCs. And they're not directly linked with the concept of Collection anyway.

> B. Be consistent on placement of inherited versus added methods.  Always
> list inherited first?  Different fonts, as suggested, might be good.

The best may be to not follow UML guidelines but to stick with the terminology of the documentation: the first box for Abstract Methods, the second for Mixin Methods.