[Python-ideas] Add an UML class diagram to the collections.abc module documentation

Stephen J. Turnbull turnbull.stephen.fw at u.tsukuba.ac.jp
Sun Dec 31 10:38:59 EST 2017

Sorry about the premature send.

Terry Reedy writes:

 > B. Be consistent on placement of inherited versus added methods.  Always
 > list inherited first?  Different fonts, as suggested, might be
 > good.

I would prefer listing overridden and added methods first, because
there's a good chance I already know from the base classes what
methods are inherited.

On the other hand, I would list abstract methods first, as they form
an agenda for implementing a concrete class.  (I don't have much
experience with this though.)

Steve