[Python-ideas] if in for-loop statement

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Thu Feb 23 13:01:15 EST 2017

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 03:02:18PM +0000, Paul Moore wrote:

> We really need a FAQ for this, if there isn't one already.

Indeed.

Earlier this year, I started a thread on Things That Won't Change In
Python.

If I recall correctly, Nick disagreed that it should be a PEP, I started
to write up a response to everyone's feedback, and then my PC crashed
and I lost the response. I never came back to it. I think its time to do
so. I'm fine with the idea of it being a FAQ.

https://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-ideas/2017-January/044201.html

--
Steve