[Python-ideas] add variable "__this_func__" inside all functions' locals

Ryan Hiebert ryan at ryanhiebert.com
Tue Feb 28 21:54:14 EST 2017

> On Feb 28, 2017, at 8:14 PM, 语言破碎处 <mlet_it_bew at 126.com> wrote:
>
> We need not care other functions, just the "current" one.
>     Other functions are definitely out of our control.
> My last example distinguish 3 cases:
>     self.f()            # object/overloaded version
>     __class__.f(self)   # decorated version
>     __this_func__(self) # prime version

If your decorator uses `functools.wraps` or `functools.update_wrapper` (it should, for lots of reasons, and many, perhaps most, third party wrappers do), then you can access the wrapped function as `decorated.__wrapped__`.

See https://docs.python.org/3/library/functools.html#functools.update_wrapper