[Python-ideas] JavaScript-Style Object Creation in Python (using a constructor function instead of a class to create objects)

Sven R. Kunze srkunze at mail.de
Wed May 17 14:00:46 EDT 2017

On 17.05.2017 19:55, Stephan Houben wrote:
> So attrs and attrib can be used as alternatives for attr.s and attr.ib .
> Personally, I like the playful names.

Ah, now I understand their documentation. :D I read this passage and
thought: "where is the difference. Maybe, they meant omitting x=, y= in
the constructor?"

"There should be one-- and preferably only one --obvious way to do it."
<<< That's why I didn't even thought there's an alternative. I feel
that's a bit not-Python. ;)

Sven