[Python-ideas] Extension of python/json syntax to support explicitly sets and ordered dict.

rymg19 at gmail.com rymg19 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 14:35:14 EDT 2017

IIRC in CPython 3.6 and PyPy dicts are ordered based on insertion anyway;
although it's an implementation-specific detail, realistically it removes
some of the use cases for ordered dictionary literals.

--
Ryan (ライアン)
Yoko Shimomura, ryo (supercell/EGOIST), Hiroyuki Sawano >> everyone

On Sep 7, 2017 at 6:40 AM, <Matteo Nastasi <nastasi at alternativeoutput.it>>