[Python-ideas] PEP 563: Postponed Evaluation of Annotations, first draft

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Tue Sep 12 02:03:58 EDT 2017

Lukasz Langa schrieb am 11.09.2017 um 21:25:
> I remember mostly Stefan Behnel's concerns about Cython's annotations,

I'm currently reimplementing the annotation typing in Cython to be
compatible with PEP-484, so that concern is pretty much out of the way.

This PEP still has an impact on Cython, because we'd have to implement the
same thing, and also make the interface available in older Python versions
(2.6+) for Cython compiled modules.

Stefan