[Python-ideas] Spelling of Assignment Expressions PEP 572 (was post #4)

Kirill Balunov kirillbalunov at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 13:07:39 EDT 2018

> [...]
>
> But this time we don't care about the name. Its the value we care about:
>
>     result = some_func(don't care,
>                        don't care -> don't care
>                        don't care -> don't care
>                        don't care(don't care),
>                        HERE IT IS .... ,
>                        ...)

This made my day! :) The programming style when you absolutely don't care
:))) I understand that this is a typo but it turned out to be very funny.

In general, I agree with everything you've said. And I think you found a
very correct way to explain why expression should go first in assignment
expression.

With kind regards,
-gdg