[Python-ideas] Python certification

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 12:42:58 EDT 2018

Hi Patrick and Oleg

Thank you, respectively, for a good question and a helpful response.

Patrick asks:

Oleg writes:

> The python-ideas list is for discussing more speculative design ideas of Python the language and the implementation.

> This list is to contain discussion of speculative language ideas for Python for possible inclusion into the language.

Python's excellent documentation, including
https://docs.python.org/3/tutorial/, is in my opinion part of the
language. I'm in favour of discussing Patrick's question here, so that
we can perhaps develop something of value that can be added to the
tutorial.

Is there a forum, better than python-ideas, for discussing speculative
ideas for improving Python's documentation?

--
Jonathan