[Python-ideas] Possible Enhancement to py Launcher - set default

Eric Fahlgren ericfahlgren at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 09:22:04 EST 2018

My only request for change would be to consolidate the various tools'
behavior wrt their .ini file locations.  Pip, for example, wants the file
in ~/pip/pip.ini, while py.exe (on Windows) wants its py.ini in
$LOCALAPPDATA.  If they were all in a common location (or the same file
with separate sections), that would make life a tiny bit easier.

Eric