[Python-ideas] .then execution of actions following a future's completion

Daniel Collins dancollins34 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 14:23:42 EST 2018

That’s very true. I’ll try to keep my terminology more in line with the implementation in the future.

The only problem with that, is that the function utilizes methods that are marked in the documentation as exclusively to be called by the executor (set_result, instantiation of future objects) and it would be confusing if a few lines later, a “but you can use them for this” example was provided.

-dancollins34

Sent from my iPhone