[Python-ideas] Python docs page: In what ways is None special

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 08:38:32 EDT 2018

Hi Steve

You wrote

> I think your document would be a great blog post. I don't think it is
> very helpful as part of the standard documention, as it is more a
> collection of arbitrary facts about None than a coherent "big picture"
> document.

Thank you. That's nice. However, I think there is, or should be, more
coherence than you're seeing.

Here's something I forgot to say. For standard documentation I was
thinking The Python Tutorial.  For example, the Brief Tour.
https://docs.python.org/3/tutorial/stdlib.html
https://docs.python.org/3/tutorial/stdlib2.html

That said, a blog post would be useful stepping stone, and the
standard documentation later. (Know where your heading, take one step
at a time.)

Once again, thank you for your comment.

--
Jonathan