[Python-ideas] Link accepted PEPs to their whatsnew section?

Neil Schemenauer nas-python-ideas at arctrix.com
Tue Jun 12 17:46:31 EDT 2018

I'm testing "Data Classes" for Python 3.7.  Awesome new feature,
BTW.  The PEP is the first search result when I lookup "dataclass
python".  Given that the PEP is not the best documentation for an
end user, I wonder if we should have a link in the header section of
the PEP that goes to better documentation.  We could link accepted
PEPs to their section of the whatsnew.  Or, link to the language
documentation that describes the feature.