[Python-ideas] Retire or reword the "Beautiful is better than ugly" Zen clause

Zaur Shibzukhov szport at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 03:47:39 EDT 2018

пятница, 14 сентября 2018 г., 1:56:58 UTC+3 пользователь Guido van Rossum
написал:

> Everyone who still wants to reply to this thread: please decide for
> yourself whether the OP, "Samantha Quan" who started it could be a Russian
> troll. Facts to consider: (a) the OP's address is ... at yandex.com, a
> well-known Russian website (similar to Google); (b) there's a Canadian
> actress named Samantha Quan.

I completely agree with the fact that this discussion should be stopped
without starting it. I just want to note that anyone (with this it does not
have to be Russian at all) can create an account on Yandex. I would not
want this trolling to be considered in the spirit of forging a negative
attitude towards the Russians.