[Python-ideas] Moving to another forum system where

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 09:28:09 EDT 2018

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 11:23 PM Michel Desmoulin
<desmoulinmichel at gmail.com> wrote:
> - A is telling B this is a bad idea. It should be easy to tell if the
> person is experienced or not. You probably don't want to interact the
> same way with Victor and Yury, that have done numerous contributions to
> the Python core, and me, that is just a regular Python dev and don't
> know how the implementation work.

Hmm, I'm not sure about this. Shouldn't a person's arguments be
assessed on their own merit, rather than "oh, so-and-so said it so it
must be right"?

But if you want to research the people who are posting, you're welcome
to do that. The list of core dev experts is on the devguide:

https://devguide.python.org/experts/

Translating those usernames back into real names would be done via BPO, I think.

ChrisA