[Python-ideas] Moving to another forum system where moderation is possible

Thu Sep 20 22:39:40 EDT 2018

On 9/20/18 2:04 PM, Chris Barker via Python-ideas wrote:

> Hmm -- I don't suppose Mailman has a way to filter out threads, does
> it? If not, maybe we could add that -- might work well in cases like this.
>
> -CHB
Mailman can filter based on regular expression on anything in the
headers of the email.

Filtering on Subject does a pretty good job of  'Thread' filtering

You could also filter on In-Reply-To and References to get actual
filtering on threads, but would need to list a lot of message-ids
(especially for In-Reply-To) to block all replys to a long thread.

--
Richard Damon