[Python-ideas] PEPs: Theory of operation [was: Moving to another forum system ...]

Wes Turner wes.turner at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 05:59:29 EDT 2018

On Saturday, September 22, 2018, Wes Turner <wes.turner at gmail.com> wrote:

> It seems like everything's fine, but I would have no idea, BTW

Would project boards be helpful for coordinating proposal status
information, or extra process for something that's already working just
fine?

https://github.com/python/peps/projects

https://github.com/pypa/interoperability-peps/projects

TBH, I like Waffle.io boards, but core team may be more comfortable with GH
projects with swimlanes?