[Python-ideas] Clearer communication

Marcos Eliziario marcos.eliziario at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 13:05:34 EST 2019

+1 votes hardly add anything to a technical discussion, and in the
contrary, can and do easily lead to a dysfunctional decision style.
If you agree with someone else's idea, you probably have some rational
arguments behind it, some hard evidence that has not yet been discussed and
that could change the course of the discussions.
If you can't come up with even a single reason why you like a proposal,
probably you didn't think too much about, and so, your +1 would be an
uninformed vote.
And last, this list is not a decision instance for python, it is just a
place where people can share ideas about it, but the final decisions are
not meant to be taken here.

skype: marcos.eliziario at gmail.com
linked-in : https://www.linkedin.com/in/eliziario/