[Python-ideas] Clearer communication

David Mertz mertz at gnosis.cx
Fri Feb 1 19:19:35 EST 2019

I have absolutely no interest in any system that arranges comments in
anything but related thread and chronological order. I DO NOT want any
rating or evaluation of comments of any kind other than my own evaluation
based on reading them. Well, also in reading the informed opinions of other
readers.

I would find it useless if not actively counterproductive to follow any
system where such ratings of comments existed.

There is one property that every system invented to supercede email have in
common. They are all dramatically worse in almost every way.