[Python-ideas] Dict joining using + and +=

Jimmy Girardet ijkl at netc.fr
Tue Mar 5 04:42:42 EST 2019

Indeed the "obscure" argument should be thrown away.

The `|` operator in sets seems to be evident for every one on this list
but I would be curious to know how many people first got a TypeError
doing set1 + set2 and then found set1 | set2 in the doc.

Except for math geek the `|` is always something obscure.