[Python-ideas] HTML Wrapper

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Thu Mar 14 18:37:26 EDT 2019

Hi Vlad, and welcome!

On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 10:00:03PM +0100, Vlad Tudorache wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'd like to know if there is a basic HTML wrapper for Python, like
> TextWrapper but allowing the generation of HTML from strings or iterables
> of strings.

This list is for proposing and discussing ideas for new syntax or
functionality for the Python language, not for asking basic support
questions.

Are you are proposing that Python gets a HTML wrapper?

If so, it is up to you to do your research first, so that you know the
answer to your question before you propose the idea. You should be able
to tell us what options are available as language features or
third-party libraries.

If you don't know the answer, there are many places you can ask,
starting with Google and other search engines:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=python+html+generator

and others such as Reddit's /r/learnpython subreddit, Stackoverflow, the
Python-List mailing list, the Python IRC channel, and more.