[Python-ideas] Left arrow and right arrow operators

francismb francismb at email.de
Sun Mar 17 08:01:48 EDT 2019

Hi Nick,

On 3/12/19 3:57 PM, Nick Timkovich wrote:
> The onus is on you
> to positively demonstrate you require both directions, not him to
> negatively demonstrate it's never required.
>From Calvin I just wanted to have some examples where he sees a use for
swapping operands (nothing to be demonstrated :-) ).

But I really just wanted to talk some *visual asymmetric form* that
could be used as operator for potentially asymmetric operations and
thought that the arrow could be one of this. So you're correct one
should discuss with *form* could potentially be wider accepted/work. The
debate on this is going on the thread: "Why operators are useful".

Regards,
--francis