patch to compile with OpenLDAP 2.0.7

Jeffrey C. Ollie jeff at ollie.clive.ia.us
Fri Nov 17 06:01:16 CET 2000

On Thu, Nov 16, 2000 at 11:55:57PM +0100, Michael Ströder wrote:
> "Jeffrey C. Ollie" wrote:
> >
> > I've gotten today's CVS version to compile against OpenLDAP 2.0.7.
>
> Ooops. Double efforts. I'm currently testing patches by Konstantin
> (Cc:-ed) which also allow to retrieve search continuation references
> (LDAPv3 referrals).
>
> He made some changes to attributes of LDAPObject. Especially setting
> the options is different.

I didn't know that anyone else was working on it...  The list has been
quiet for some time now.  It looks like Konstantin's work goes beyond
what I intended to accomplish.  I wasn't looking to add any
functionality, just to get python-ldap to compile and work.  But I'd
be happy to test out other patches and perhaps fix a bug or two.

Jeff