New python-ldap-1.10alpha3 RPM available w/ OpenLDAP 2.x patch

Joe Little jlittle at
Tue Nov 28 02:00:16 CET 2000

I've place on's website my first build of python-ldap w/ the
patch provided by Jeffrey C. Ollie on this list. If there is anything
you'd like better with the RPM, as well as who I need to site, etc, please
tell me. There were no SRPMs available to build from, so this is a new RPM
spec file and all that..

The file is both in the prototypes directory (with my addluser script),
and in each of the distribution directories. SRPMS are with the
distributions only.

You can track any changes to the RPM via