Spec file

David Leonard david.leonard at csee.uq.edu.au
Sat Dec 16 10:00:32 CET 2000

just a quick note on future packaging: python1.6 and above come with
a distribution/packaging system ... which can build RPMs, etc. (or, so
i have finally discoverred in the python documentation)

so... Begone! disparate and out-of-date packaging systems! :)
what i mean to say is that things will get better... i promise.. real soon
now... no new taxes

On Fri, 15 Dec 2000, Michael Ströder typed thusly:

David Leonard                           David.Leonard at dstc.edu.au
CRC For Distributed Systems Technology  Room:78-632  Ph:+61 7 336 58358
The University of Queensland            http://www.dstc.edu.au/
QLD 4072  AUSTRALIA                     B73CD65FBEF4C089B79A8EBADF1A932F13EA0FC8

Cassette tapes have an almost unlimited capacity for data.
  - Commodore 64 Programmer's Reference Guide (1983)