NULL result without error in call_object

David Leonard david.leonard at csee.uq.edu.au
Tue Jan 16 01:23:14 CET 2001

On Mon, 15 Jan 2001, Michael Ströder typed thusly:

> I'm getting the following exception with recent CVS snapshot of
> python-ldap (under Python 2.0 built against OpenLDAP 1.2.11 libs).
>
>     result_type,result_data = ls.l.result(ldap_msgid,0)
> SystemError: NULL result without error in call_object

It means that one of the C functions is returning an exception, but not
setting the exception object.

let me see...

David Leonard                           David.Leonard at dstc.edu.au
DSTC                                    Room:78-632  Ph:+61 7 336 58358
The University of Queensland            http://www.dstc.edu.au/
QLD 4072  AUSTRALIA                     B73CD65FBEF4C089B79A8EBADF1A932F13EA0FC8

I put my chin on my knee, and looked for flaws in the soft grain of my
beige plastic monitor casing. - Julian Assange